Thursday, April 8, 2010

Mt. Marami

This is a long overdue post. Its been almost two months since I posted, so my writing is a little rusty. And its taken me 15 minutes to craft this first paragraph, including the part on how difficult it was to write.

Mt. Marami..... Hmmmmm.

I'm not a seasoned climber by any means, I only started last year and have only been up a few mountains. But this was certainly the hardest in my book. The trail was quite long. And it didn't help that summer was already showing its teeth. But just like all the climbs I have been in, I cannot help but be mesmerized by beauty and the challenge that a mountain offers. I don't recommend this mountain for first timers, but if you decide to visit its peak, water, a hat and sunblock will be your best friends.


Marc and Richard still half asleep

Talk about an unlucky break, JD's tire had a leak

On our way to the entrance of the mountain


One of our many rest areas

Me and Marc midway

See that rocky peak? YES! That's the summit!


There was an overcast, so the picture wasn't that great. But it was still breath taking


The boys on top

1 comment:

  1. melo, career na ito? :) it's been almost a year na pala since the climb to Pico. :)

    ReplyDelete